Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What a week

Hey, sorry it's taken so long for me to put up another post. This has been a crazy week for sure. I was all over the place for work, went down to the Alma Highland Festival for the weekend, and worked 12 hours on Memorial Day. Anywho, I'll give a short update on my progress.

My weight seems to be in limbo at the moment. I'll lose a pound or two, then put it back on. I'm currently down two pounds, but it seems to take more effort than I originally planned. The physical activity isn't hard, but sticking to a mostly raw diet definitely has been tough.

I'm planning on moving into my own place soon. I look at it as a way to get a fresh start on my diet and exercise habits. I'll be closer to my work, which means less travel time and more time to exercise and cook healthy options. Also, I may be getting a few drumming gigs within the next month or two. I'll keep everyone posted on that, it'd be great to have people come to the shows if they can make it.

As the busy summer months begin, I hope everyone can stay safe, stay relaxed, and stay active. I'll do my best to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment